RIP Tool (Recovery Injury Prevention TOOL)
The more an individual trains; the more the muscle tissue in the body breaks down. Whether this training takes the form of running, golfing, cycling, football, swimming, weight-lifting or team activities – The Rip Tool aids in muscle recovery; prevents lost training time and reduced sporting activity.
The RIP tool ‘raises the bar’ in muscle recovery by:
- removing tightness and pain from muscles
- removing soreness from tendons
- accelerating recovery from injury
- most importantly, helping to prevent injury by releasing connective tissue.
For example; many people move only part of their backs when they walk. As a result, the connective tissue in the back is much less adaptable or movable. This immobility leads to a thickening and hardening of the tissue.
Proper use of The Rip Tool can help:
- flush out this loss of function and promote muscle function to its full movement.
- breakdown scar tissue by going direct to the area (as opposed to working the larger surrounding area with the hands).